Locally Owned & Secure Storage Facilities
We Now Offer Contactless E-Leasing - Call for Details
We're The Best of Santa Fe Since 2012!
24 Hours Access
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Fenced & Gated
Online Bill Pay
Quick & Easy
Self Storage in Santa Fe, NM 87505
Santa Fe Self Storage® - Third Street is a proud local and family-owned self-storage facility. Keep your money in Santa Fe! We're serving residents and businesses with affordable and convenient storage solutions. Residential or commercial needs, long or short term needs -we are here to help. We're always able to accommodate you with high-quality self-storage. Start storing with us to experience excellent customer service and all of our valuable facility features.
- 5'x 5' to 10'x 40' Storage Units
- Parking/RV Spaces
- Professional Live On-Site Management
- Steel & Concrete Construction
- Indoor & Outdoor Parking Spaces
- 24-Hour Recorded Video
- Electronic Individual Coded Gate Entry
- Fully Fenced, Paved, & Well-Lit
- Drive-Up Access
- Complimentary Dollies/Hand Carts
- Competitively-Priced Boxes, Locks & Supplies
- 24 Hour Access Available
- Convenient Online Bill Pay
Storage Near You
Find Santa Fe Self Storage® - Third Street one block east of Cerrillos Road a few blocks north of St. Michael's Drive between 2nd and 4th streets. Our central location allows us to serve the Santa Fe community and surrounding neighborhoods such as Midtown, Casa Alegre, Casa Linda, San Mateo, Candlelight, Las Campanas and La Tierra. We are one of the farthest north self-storage facilities in Santa Fe, so if you are on the north or east side of town we are one of your best options. We're close to Ashbaugh Park, Pantry Restaurant, the former Empire Builders, and Second Street Brewing.
- Follow I-25 North and take exit 282A-282B from I-25 N (57.9 mi)
- Continue on US-285 N/US-84 W/S St Francis Dr/US Hwy 285 N.
- Take W San Mateo Rd to 3rd St in Santa Fe (2.5 mi)
- Continue onto US-285 N/US-84 W/S St Francis Dr/US Hwy 285 N (1.6 mi)
- Turn left onto W San Mateo Rd
- Pass by Lincare (on the left in 0.2 mi)
- Continue onto 2nd St (0.3 mi)
- Turn left onto Jay St (272 ft)
- Turn right onto 3rd St
- Destination will be on the right (338 ft )
From Espanola, Pojoaque, Tesuque:
- Head south on US-84/285
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Cerrillos Rd (1.2 mi)
- Turn left onto 3rd St
- Destination will be on the left
From Las Vegas, Pecos, Eldorado:
- Take I-25 South
- Take exit 282B for US-84 N/St.Francis Drive toward US-285 N/Santa Fe Plaza (0.4 mi)
- Continue onto US-285 N/US-84 W/S St
- Francis Dr/US Hwy 285 N (1.6 mi)
- Continue on W San Mateo Rd. Take 2nd St to 3rd St (0.9 mi)
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Jeannie MacNeil (JiJi) on 05/07/2021I have kept things at Santa Fe Storage for longer than I want to admit, but it's safe and clean. I wish they had bathroom facilities that require a code entry as well, when management isn't around. Overall though, very pleased.
Noah Wheeler on 04/21/2021Brandon is a great guy. Very courteous and professional. Your stuff is safe and sound here. Fair rates, clean, good employees.
Daven Lee on 02/15/2020I have had the majority of my things in storage for over 6 months due to an unfortunate turn of events with my rental, and I have to say that Tracy Stults, the manager at 1501 Third Street has been such a pleasure to work with, that it's felt almost like a home! She is always cheerful, always helpful, always available, and willing to go the extra mile to make things easier for me. I've just been so impressed. Soon, I'll be moving my things out of storage, and I can honestly say I'll be sorry not to see Tracy anymore. Thank you so much for taking such good care of me!
JEANNIE K MACNEIL on 02/06/2020Tracy (Stultz) is, by far, the best storage facility manager I've ever experienced. I'm 64, and I've had storage, both here and in California, since my 30's. Tracy rocks!